Junior (U20) Open Indoor Nationals - Update

Over the past couple of days, we have had a number of teams withdraw from this weekend's event due to either changes to player availability or concerns about travel conditions this weekend.

 

At this time, due to the possibility of other teams choosing to withdraw before the event, we have taken the decision to not publish the schedule until Friday.

 

Please note that the event is still expected to go ahead, and the Captain’s Meeting will remain in place at 10am on Saturday so you can arrange your arrival time. However, with the possibility that more teams may need to drop out, it makes more sense for us to wait and see what happens with the weather before releasing the schedule.

 

In light of this, we ask that you seriously consider whether you will be able to travel to the venue this weekend with the anticipated weather and ongoing conditions, and if you feel like you will no longer be able to make it then please let us know as soon as possible.

 

To confirm, we are in contact with the venue and at this time they have no plans to close or alter their opening times. However, if this changes, we will communicate out via the email addresses submitted on the team entry forms and via this newsletter.

 

Here is the current list of teams we have registered for the tournament:

 

Black Sheep

DHSB

Disc Boars

Evolution 1

Evolution 2

Flux 1

Flux 2

Flux 3

Flux 4

Gonzaga

Hills Road 1

Hills Road 2

Mongosling

Ocelots 1

Ocelots 2

Ocelots 3

RGS Ravens 1

RGS Ravens 2

Rice Frisbees 1

Rice Frisbees 2

Venom

Windsor Wolves

 

If you have any questions or updates, please contact us on events@ukultimate.com as soon as possible.